The 2010 NPC Board Of Governor’s Meeting was last month at the NPC Nationals in Atlanta, Georgia. Many topics were discussed and debated. I will highlight these topics here but specific details can be found on theNPC News Online site.
Fitness Division Rule Changes:
1. Routine Round = 2/3 total score
2. Two Piece/Physique Round = 1/3 total score
3. 4 mandatory routine moves: push up of any kind, high kick, straddle hold, side split
Bikini Division Rule Enforcement:
1. Bikini athletes are strongly advised to bring two suits, athlete may be asked to step off stage if suit is cut too low or small
2. Individual posing will consist of: hand on hip front, back, front, total time = 10 sec, no lewd acts permitted
New NPC Physique Divisions:
Men’s: See NPC News Online for details
Women’s: See NPC News Online for details
All of these new rules/regulations will be enforced in our NPC District at the 2011 shows. Check with each individual show to see if the new divisions will be included.
Also mark your calendars for the 2011 NPC MN, ND, SD District Athlete Meeting on February 12, we will discuss these new rule changes, new divisions and answer any of your questions.